Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Experiment #2

Friday's are my day off! Before you get too jealous, I work on Saturday and Sunday. BUT this makes Friday's great days for us to have people over for dinner. It gives me all day to get the house ready and the food prepared and it is nice for guests because they don't have to worry about cooking after a long work week. This past Friday Erin and Ryan came out to spend the evening. I don't usually do an appetizer but this pin http://pinterest.com/pin/36380709459470791/ caught my eye and bacon being one of Brad's favorites, I thought I would try the recipe out.

The recipe is super simple and can be prepped in advance (which I love). I used my Pampered Chef stoneware bar ban to bake them and it worked great. They did take a little longer than stated to bake but it was worth the wait.

PINTEREST PICTURE:
Pinned Image


MY RESULTS:

VERDICT:
This recipe is a DEFINITE make again.

No comments:

Post a Comment